Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Where have all the tomatoes gone?






The last time I posted I had ordered seeds. Well the garden was kind of a flop this year. Hurricane Irene and Tropical Storm Lee made the tomatoes explode. I had beans. Would have had more if HI hadn't knocked down the bean poles. I had broccoli. We've had some frost already.

We've got a new puppy, a beautiful German Shepherd.

I started an Etsy page to try and sell some of my knitting so I can justify my excesively large yarn stash.

3 comments:

Indiamommy said...

Very nice knitting pictures. I've been reading your blog for a while, but do to internet problems, I couldn't leave messages. Just wanted you to know I really like your blog! : )

Jyotsna

Stone Fence Farm said...

I like your blog too. I can't believe how big your children have gotten. Makes me feel old.

Indiamommy said...

You and me both. My son is nearly an adult. I'm starting to picture knitting for my grandchildren...hopefully some years away! : )

Jyotsna